Nominations close today for Catering News Middle East’s inaugural Leaders in Food & Beverage Awards.
For full details on how to nominate, and for a list of frequently asked questions, please click on this link or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catering News team is looking for more nominations across ALL categories but particularly:
- Bartender of the Year
- F&B Heavyweight (A CEO of a restaurant group with a major brand or a number of brands under his/her remit.)
- Leading F&B Investor(An F&B Investor with a keen eye for brands going places & a strong portfolio of successful ventures.)
- Leading Restaurateur (A highly skilled professional who is proficient in all aspects of the restaurant business – an inspiring team leader, with exceptional vision and strong business acumen whose efforts have made a significant impact on the region’s F&B offer)
- Healthy Restaurant Award (Exemplary in its nutritious yet delicious menu options)
- Disruptor of the Year (Celebrating an industry game-changer, the Disruptor of the Year award could go to (but is not limited to) an innovative food truck concept, a groundbreaking delivery service, a slick new ordering platform, or a first-of-its-kind F&B-related educational initiative – must be creative, original and engaging and has clear evidence of market traction.)
- Sustainable Restaurant Award (A restaurant that demonstrates outstanding achievements with regards to energy efficiency and waste management, ethical sourcing, and social responsibility.)
Celebrating excellence and innovation in the region’s food and beverage industry, the awards ceremony will take place at Westin Mina Seyahi Dubai on Wednesday 9 November.
With 18 categories in total, the Leaders in F&B Awards is divided into nine restaurant awards and nine individual awards.
Sponsoring the event are some of the most prominent suppliers on the market, including exclusive water sponsor Horeca Trade, distributor of San Pellegrino and Acqua Panna; Ronai LLC; Pulsar Foodstuff Trading and MKN, with more sponsorship opportunities available.
To enquire about sponsorship opportunities or table bookings, contact Dom@bncpublishing.net or Nick@bncpublishing.net.