Hotel & Catering News Middle East’s GM Leaders Conference and Leaders in Hospitality Awards 2022 is proudly sponsored by Fluidmeet. Both events will take place on the 23rd of March, at Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk.
What does your company do?
Fluidmeet is an online marketplace for work, meeting and event spaces. Customers can book event spaces, office space, meeting rooms and coworking space online. Fluidmeet empowers customers to explore, compare and book online the space(s) they require minimizing their cost and time spent on the process through tech. It’s the most robust platform to manage your office spaces and event spaces.
What are your core values?
Tell us about your biggest achievements to date?
- Fluidmeet has extended its services to the UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Egypt, Jordan, India and the UK.
- Fluidmeet has enabled more than $10M worth of events.
- Fluidmeet has helped more than 10,000 entrepreneurs and SMEs book offices.
- Fluidmeet has advised clients on tech solutions to improve their companies’ digital expansion.
- Fluidmeet has advised asset owners and operators on steps to improve their space utility.
What sets you apart in the industry?
- Technological capabilities
- Customer focus and dedication
- Innovative and targeted marketing efforts
- Passion, empathy, and resourcefulness
- Our diverse team of individuals
Why have you chosen to sponsor?
Our achievements stem from our confidence in the hospitality industry. We have all gone through a tough two years during COVID. This measure of action is a small way of showing our commitment to the hospitality industry, to its stakeholders, and to the ecosystem. We want to convey to them that we are here for them as they have been here for fluidmeet.
Why is this event important for the hospitality industry?
- It’s one of the fastest-growing segments in hospitality.
- It’s a great platform to connect with peers in the industry and allows for collaborative initiatives across segments.
What’s next for your company?
- Continue our aggressive expansion across the GCC and other strategic markets.
- Launch and improve on products that serve the hospitality ecosystem, potentially serving event planners, travel agents, DMCs and others.
- Utilise more AI in our platforms to improve clients’ journeys and further disrupt the market.