Celebrate Eid Al Adha at Park Hyatt Dubai, a glorious oasis just minutes away from Downtown Dubai. Ideally situated for some lavish escapism on the banks of the dazzling Dubai Creek, this waterfront property will take you to a different world away from the hustle and bustle of the city with picturesque moments and gorgeous vistas around every corner.
The resort’s elegant rooms and suites offer guests a private sanctuary with a residential ambience and are ideal for families. Surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, Park Hyatt Dubai plays host to an array of award- winning restaurants, spa, 2 family pools, fitness center and Championship Dubai Creek Golf Course.
Guests can enjoy unparalleled perks around the resort and save up to 30% off their stay in time for the Eid holidays. Additionally, guests can enjoy daily al fresco breakfasts on the terrace or dine in the elegant white and blue interiors of the Brasserie du Park. This modern French eatery showcases a variety of brasserie-style dishes, that are ideal for sharing over casual conversations while enjoying the lively ambiance.
Eid Al Adha Staycation – An Overview
- Daily breakfast at Brasserie du Park for two adults and two children (6 to 12 years)
- 20% saving on dining in 15 restaurants and bars
- Access to the Lagoon Beach (only for adults and children aged 16 and above)
- Access to two family friendly swimming pools and Fitness Center
- Access to The Cave Kids Club for children (3 to 10 years)
- Complimentary access to Mini Golf including the equipment
- Preferred rates for tennis, golf and padel lessons at Dubai Creek Academies
- Golfers can enjoy complimentary access to driving range and other golf practice facilities (subject to availability)
- Take advantage of early check in or late check out (subject to availability)
- Bookings to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 4 602 1234. www.parkhyattdubai.com.
To book visit www.parkhyattdubai.com or email email@example.com or phone 04 602 1234.