Established hospitality telephone manufacturer, Bittel has unveiled its new generation, multi-media centre UM 5.
The UM 5 comes equipped with traditional essentials including Bluetooth, NFC, a charging station, radio, alarm clock and also acts as a hotel phone system too. Bringing key new features to enhance the productivity of the phone, the device is fitted with a high-grade aluminum alloy faceplate and an acrylic panel. Other features include a premium loudspeaker with subwoofer performance and up to seven charging ports, four USB smart charging ports and one MFC cable for an both Apple and Android devices.
Main features include:
● Clear LCD display
● Supporting Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, paired connections without a password
● Four USB charging ports for portable type mobile devices
● Audio input cable
● Back-up battery – time and alarm can also work without external power
● Nine speed dial memory keys
● Program memory keys with R.P master cloner and handheld cloner
Bittel products are distributed by MIT in the UAE.