Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the world’s largest hotel franchising company by number of properties with over 8,900 hotels in over 95 countries, today announced the launch of the Wyndham Garden brand in Turkey with the opening of the 346-room Wyndham Garden Lara, a stylish property located in one of the country’s most desired seaside destinations. The brand is set to further expand with an additional Wyndham Garden opening in Diyarbakır, the largest city in South East Turkey, expected next month.
With amenities that are designed for ultimate comfort and convenience, cosy lounges, abundant natural light and flexible meeting spaces, Wyndham Garden takes care of all the little details to give guests peace of mind. The latest addition marks the ninth brand entry by Wyndham Hotels & Resorts in Turkey and further cements the company’s position as the largest international hotel company by number of properties in the country, with over 90 operational hotels.
Wyndham Garden Lara offers a wide range of amenities including well-appointed guest rooms with balconies, an outdoor pool, a fitness centre with a tennis courts, access to the nearby Lara Beach and all-inclusive dining. The new hotel opened in April and is conveniently located to explore many attractions in Antalya, also offering easy reach of the international airport.
Slated to open later this month, Wyndham Garden Diyarbakır will boast 182 guest rooms, a terrace with beautiful views of the city, a Turkish bath, a fitness centre with a spa and outdoor pool. The hotel will be located within walking distance from the city’s attractions such as the historic city walls and Ulu Mosque, while also providing convenient access to Diyarbakır Airport.
Dimitris Manikis, President Europe Middle East, Eurasia and Africa (EMEA), Wyndham Hotels & Resorts EMEA, said: “With the debut of our ninth brand in Turkey, we are continuing to expand our accommodation options in the region to continue to cater to any and all traveller’s needs. Our continued development focus and introduction of more brands in the country is testament to our commitment to Turkey, and we are thrilled to be furthering our offerings and portfolio in such an exciting country.”
The new additions follow a number of other recent openings in Turkey this year, including the continued expansion of Ramada with the opening of Ramada by Wyndham Elbistan and Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Samsun, as well as the launch of TRYP by Wyndham İstanbul Şişli. Other upcoming openings in 2022 include:
- The 84-room Ramada Encore by Wyndham İstanbul Maltepe, set to open in August, will provide comfortable stays in Maltepe’s bustling shopping district and offer close proximity to one of the largest mosques in Istanbul, Cumhuriyet Mosque.
- Slated to open this month, Ramada by Wyndham Rize Findikli will feature 88 guest rooms and provide an inviting stay in this lush, green up-and-coming destination in Turkey.
- Coming September 2022, the 119-room Ramada Resort by Wyndham Kizkalesi will provide guests a place to relax and unwind or manage work with ease in one of the property’s meeting spaces.
- Opening in October 2022, Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Batman will boast 120 modern guest rooms and will provide guests with access to this ever-evolving industrial hub city.
- Located in the centre of Erzurum, the 149-room Ramada by Wyndham Erzurum, slated to open in December 2022, will offer guests access to the nearby Palandoken Mountains and a plethora of outdoor activities.
- The newly built Ramada by Wyndham Karapinar with 118 rooms will open in September 2022 and boasts a plethora of amenities in a unique destination.
- Adding to Wyndham’s already strong Ramada brand presence in Turkey, Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Ordu will join the portfolio this July with 110-rooms for guests to stay while they explore the beautiful port city.
- Upon opening, Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Istanbul Sultanahmet will boast 211-rooms in this picturesque tourist destination, and home to the striking Ottoman-era Blue Mosque.
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Istanbul Esenyurt will join Wyndham’s growing presence of Days Inn by Wyndham hotels in the region in November and will offer 176-rooms.
Wyndham hotels in Turkey and around the world participate in Wyndham Rewards®, the world’s most generous hotel rewards programme with thousands of hotels, vacation club resorts and vacation rentals worldwide.