Dubai Parks & Resorts
Assistant F&B Manager
- Manages and coordinates the operational effectiveness of all assigned food locations.
- Implements and enhances high level of service, quality, and sanitation standards within all facilities.
- Ensures that all guests are served in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Spends time daily in each facility to provide constructive and positive feedback for improving operations.
- Responsible for the weekly scheduling of all supervisors, team leaders and Model Citizens.
- Monitors handling of cash and inventory by supervisors, team leaders and Model Citizens.
- Responsible for maximizing revenue and per capita spending goals within the assigned outlets.
- Monitors cost controls in the areas of labour, food & beverage costs, banqueting, other direct expenses, and safety liability, keeping within budget.
- Provides input for annual budget
- Responsible for HACCP implementation and execution; working closely with HACCP Team Leader to maintain highest hygiene standards
- Responsible for kitchen operation and working with Sr. Sous Chef to ensure exceptional food offering, presentation and cost effective menus
- Conduct MOD schedules on a rotational basis to ensure optimum divisional performance for the guests.
- Ensures consistency in service level and food & beverage quality
- Stock and inventory control
- Development and management of Banqueting and Events Operation
- Extensive knowledge of F&B menu development, kitchen operation, hotel bar knowledge, insight into marketing, cost and wage control.
- Knowledge of food / beverage trends as well as bar recipes
- Ability to analyse, forecast data, and make judgments for Budgeting, P/L & Business review.
- Ability to conduct meetings, briefings and maintain communication in a positive and motivational manner.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy and collect accurate information to resolve conflicts.
- Ability to create theme menus and apply knowledge of nutrition requirement, dietary needs and allergies.
- Thorough knowledge of UAE, related Municipality / Health & Hygiene rules occupational safety and health and HACCP
- 3 – 5 years of successful culinary experience in a similar position within a comparable hotel/restaurant offering
- Experience managing a team of direct reports with a proven track record of motivating a team to provide an outstanding dining experience
- Preferable having experience in ADACO systems.
- Pre-opening experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience required
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.