Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Days Hotel by Wyndham is now seeking a Electrician to join our team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Electrician will be responsible for maintaining day to day call operation records as well as to provide proper feedback to Supervisor. Frequently review and check for preventive maintenance schedule in coordination with Cluster Director of Engineering/ Cluster Assistant Chief Engineer and Engineering Supervisor.
- To attend day to day service for repair and maintenance work requested by Cluster Assistant Chief Engineer related to the Electrical troubleshooting work.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems and component using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of breakdown and react corrective action for same
- Inspect electrical system as per preventive maintenance schedule for equipment, component to identify hazards, defects and the need for adjustment.
- Advise team members on whether continued operation of any electrical equipment could be hazardous.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical equipment, wiring and fixtures based on specification and local codes.
- Regularly test electrical system and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment and fixture using testing devices such as amp meter, multi meter, voltmeter to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Ensure to carry all necessary risk assessment and fire safety rule regulation to tackle and trouble shooting in safe manner.
- Closely monitor to the co-worker for installation, maintain and repair equipment fixture and maintenance.
- Utilize of variety of tools and equipment such as power machines, measuring devices and testing equipment
- Ensure the quality of all work completed by both employees and external contracted staff adheres to the standards of good engineering practice
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Electrical Installation and safety Knowledge
- Team Work
- Problem Solving
CERTIFICATION & EDUCATION
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same capacity
- Diploma In Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Trainings
- UAE or Middle East experience is preferable
- Good communication skills
- English proficient both written and verbal
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.