InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has introduced IHG® Rewards Club Dining Deals for IHG Rewards Club members.
IHG® Rewards Club members will be rewarded when dining across participating restaurant and bars – regardless of whether they’re enjoying a stay or stopping by for a delicious meal.
In the Middle East, India and Africa, Club and Gold Elite Members can enjoy a 25 per cent discount, while Platinum and Spire Elite Members and InterContinental Ambassadors will be treated to 30 per cent off their dining bills. Plus, diners can earn 250 IHG Rewards Club points for every USD 25 / AED 90 spent.
The following IHG Hotels and Resorts in the Middle East, India and Africa are participating in IHG® Rewards Club Dining Deals:
- InterContinental Abu Dhabi (Chamas, Fishmarket, Circo, Byblos, Cho Gao & Belgian Cafe)
- Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Yas Island (Stills, Barouk, Sundowner & Jing Asia)
- Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi (Silk Route Café, SushiSan & Stock Burger Co.)
- InterContinental Dubai Festival City (Anise, The Fish House, Vista, Pierre’s Bistro & Bar & Choix)
- InterContinental Dubai Festival City Residence Suites (MezzaLuna)
- InterContinental Dubai Marina (Accents, Ginter Bar & Bistro)
- Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira (Harrys, Brioso & Spice Island)
- Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City (Belgian Cafe & Zaytoun)
- Holiday Inn Bur Dubai (Le Café, Anwar & Two Guineas)
- Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City (Sirocco & Zeste)
- InterContinental Fujairah Resort (Nama, Drift & Horizon)