Gather your friends, family and loved ones and embrace the spirit of the Holy Month while discovering exceptional culinary moments across Jumeirah’s award-winning venues.
From the aromatic Lebanese fare at Al Nafoorah to authentic flavours at Pai Thai and international inspired dishes at Nuska Beach, guests have endless options to savour the moment this Ramadan. Set on the stunning beach to glittering city skylines and traditional Arabesque interiors, the Group’s award-winning culinary concepts have curated a series of rich and flavour packed experiences for all – little ones and grown-ups alike.
Here is a roundup of everything that Jumeirah Group has planned for this Holy Month…
Majestic Majlis Experiences
Madinat Jumeirah Al Majlis | Madinat Jumeirah transforms into an authentic and lavish Majlis this Ramadan. Embark on a culinary journey and uncover rich and traditional flavours with the opulent iftar and suhoor a la carte. The menu features a classic selection of cold and hot mezzeh, fresh breads, Emirati cuisine, mains and international dishes.
Details: Iftar – From sunset until 8:30PM ] | AED 275 per person and AED 135 for kids between 5-11 years. 0-4 years of age are complimentary | Suhoor – From 9PM until late. | Walk-ins AED 250 per person minimum spend on F&B, Sofa reservations AED 3,500 minimum spend (10 pax capacity), Private Majlis AED 5,000 minimum spend (12 pax capacity), for group bookings of 20 pax and above AED 245 per person inclusive of set-menu or AED 280 per person inclusive of set-menu
Terrace Between the Towers – Jumeirah Emirates Towers | Enjoy the true spirit of Arabian hospitality in a majestic majlis setting as you overlook stunning views of the Museum of the Future. The luxurious venue offers guests a sumptuous spread of classic Ramadan dishes and a blend of unique and international flavours, all paired with refreshing beverages in a relaxing ambiance.
Details: Iftar – From sundown – 8:30PM | AED 295 per person, for group bookings of minimum 20 guests AED 275 per person | Suhoor – From 9PM – 1AM | AED 220 per person
Break your fast with a lavish feast
As the sun sets, prepare to break your fast with a delectable spread of opulent and indulgent iftars across Jumeirah Group’s award-winning venues.
Jumeirah Al Qasr
- Al Nafoorah | Offering food and hospitality true to its folklore, Al Nafoorah transports guests to the culturally rich Lebanon with a traditional and exquisite iftar set menu. Set in picturesque interiors, guests can enjoy classic tunes from the live Oud player paired with panoramic views and shisha on the wraparound terrace. | From sundown – 8PM | AED 295 per person and AED 150 for kids below 12 years old, AED 285 per person for bookings with 10 guests and above
- Pai Thai | For an alternative iftar experience surrounded by lush greenery, discover the award-winning aromatic flavours from Pai Thai with a mouth-watering three-course sharing set menu and a specially themed welcome mocktail. | From sundown – 11PM | AED 250 per person
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Al Iwan | The quintessential Arabic restaurant invites guests to indulge in a traditional Arabic iftar as it serves up Arabesque dining at its best | From sundown – 10:30PM | AED 380 per person and AED 190 for kids between 3 – 11 years old
- Al Falak Ballroom | Experience a magnificent iftar buffet filled with Ramadan delicacies, perfect for large gatherings and group bookings | From sundown – 10:30PM | AED 340 per person (minimum of 60 guests)
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- The Ramadan Garden | Discover a spectacle of live fire cooking inspired by the traditions of the Mediterranean and the Middle East partnered with traditional tunes from the live Oud player | From sundown – 9PM | AED 295 per person (Friday – Sunday), AED 275 per person (Monday – Thursday) and AED 135 for kids
- Group Iftar bookings available at the private majlis with a capacity of 10 guests and minimum spend of AED 4,500
Jumeirah Al Naseem
- The Palmery | The family-friendly venue serves up a delectable buffet
- with live stations showcasing international and classic flavours, all paired with classic music from the live Oud player and a welcoming ambiance | From sundown – 9PM | AED 295 per person, inclusive of San Pellegrino and Aqua panna
- Al Mandhar Lounge | The intimate lounge offers guests a multi-cuisine set menu served to your table | From sundown – 9PM (Shisha available) | AED 295 per person, inclusive of San Pellegrino and Aqua panna
Jumeirah Mina A’Salam
- Hanaaya | Diners can savour a traditional iftar buffet with classic Ramadan dishes and Arabic-themed beverages for the whole family to enjoy. | From sundown – 10PM | AED 250 per person
- Margaux | Spread the love this Ramadan with Margaux’s limited-edition Ramadan hamper, filled to the brim with mouth-watering treats and innovative flavours. Gift your loved ones the ultimate selection of carefully crafted treats including Macaroons, Chocolate Dates, Pistachio & Date Cakes, Vanilla Honey, Sparkling Apple & Date Juice and even more sweet gifts. | Available until 22nd April | AED 690 | Can be purchased at Margaux or online through margauxpastryboutique.com or call +971 58 601 7474
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
- Imperium | Delight in a grand iftar buffet spread with traditional dishes and special Arabic themed beverages | From sundown – 9PM | AED 220 per person
- Al Nafoorah | Gather your family and feast on an array of authentic Lebanese cuisine with a sharing style menu and Arabic themed beverages | From sundown – 9PM | AED 250 per person
- Zenzi Beach | Discover the newly opened beachside dining destination that offers guests a unique set menu showcasing flavours from South America | From sundown – 9PM | AED 345 per person
Jumeirah Creekside Hotel
- Nomad | Enjoy an international iftar buffet with live cooking stations, specially themed desserts, and classic Ramadan beverages | From Sundown – 9PM | AED 150 per person, AED 75 for kids between 4 -11 years old and kids under 3 years old dine complimentary
- Boaz | Bringing the heart of Istanbul to the table, diners can tuck into a three-course or five-course set menu showcasing unmatched flavours and signature beverages | From sundown – 8.30PM | Three-course menu at AED 135 per person and five-course set menu at AED 175 per person
- Butcha Turkish Steakhouse | The flavourful Turkish steakhouse and grill offers guests a Turkish inspired six-course sharing style iftar set menu inclusive of beverages served to the table | From sundown – 8.30pm | AED 225 per person (minimum two people), AED 115 for kids below 12 years old and kids under the age of 6 dine complimentary
Experience a relaxing Suhoor
Continue your culinary journey into the night as you relax, unwind and catch up with loved ones over sumptuous Arabic delicacies, paired with live entertainment and a warm and inviting ambiance.
- Al Falak – Burj Al Arab Jumeirah | Guests are treated to an exceptional array of authentic Arabic delicacies with an expansive buffet | From 11PM – 3AM | AED 300 per person
- The Ramadan Garden – Jumeirah Beach Hotel | With unparalleled views of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, late-night diners can delight in the a la carte menu all paired with shisha and a live oud performance. | From 9PM – 3AM | AED 220 minimum spend per person, for groups of 20 guests and above a set-menu is available at AED 200 per person and group Iftar bookings available at the private majlis with a capacity of 10 guests and minimum spend of AED 3,000
- Al Mandhar Lounge – Jumeirah Al Naseem | The intimate lounge offers guests a family style Suhoor menu served to the table with traditional and international flavours | From 11PM – 1AM | AED 195 per person
- Nomad – Jumeirah Creekside Hotel | Delight in authentic Arabic delicacies from the a la carte Suhoor menu and shisha served to the table | From 9PM – 1AM | AED 150 per person and AED 75 for kids between 4 – 11 years old
- Sultan’s Lounge – Jumeirah Zabeel Saray | The opulent lounge serves up a traditional a la carte Suhoor menu curated by Chef Shane | From 11PM – 3AM | Starting from AED 75 per person
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 800 323 232
Additionally, as a member of the leading rewards programme, Jumeirah One, guests can pay with their points when staying or dining at Jumeirah Hotel & Resorts™ and unlock coveted benefits, whether it’s a glamorous suite escape, romantic dinner for two, a luxury chauffeur car ride or purchasing the perfect birthday gift, all of it is possible with Jumeirah One points. For details on Jumeirah One visit jumeirah-one.com.
For more inspiration, stay connected via our social media channels and don’t forget to tag us in your posts #TasteofJumeirah #TimeExceptionallyWellSpent